The series is now finished plus another mystery find


Today I took a couple of the mini-cachers and a friend of theirs out to grab a couple of multi/mystery caches that I had worked out.

First off was Alien Cachesite which was a multi cache based near the MacDonalds Flying Saucer.  Then we headed off to Hinchingbrooke Country Park to grab Headingley Heroics which I tried to work out when we were in the park a couple of weeks previously but the internet was too slow on my phone and I had to talk to the people we were visiting with tsk! Today it was an easy find in an out of the way place.

We had another look for the Hello Kitty multi but failed again.

After we got back to the car we headed off to grab Phantom Runway. I was a bit dubious as it spoke about the security guys knowing about the cache etc. But it was an easy find after parking up at the Garden Centre and no sign of security!


Later on I got the rest of my series laid out along with my first multi cache and have now submitted them all.

Edit: Add image